Attra Holiday and Camping farm – Don’t we all crave to escape from the hustle-bustle of city life? Even if it’s just for a day, we wish to just run away from the maddening city. In the present age and the quick-paced city life, a place that remains nearer to the city yet away from the bedlam is an unquestionable requirement. A weekend stay where we associate with nature is really what is required to return to the normal perspective. Last week a group of We enjoyed one of the best Staycations so close to Mumbai just 2 hours drive from Mumbai on the old Pune – Mumbai highway.
About Attra Holiday and Camping farm
Attra Holiday and Camping farm stretches over 10+ acres of lush greenery, with 3 huge and spacious properties. Each bungalow has 4 -5 bedrooms with attached bathrooms, self-contained kitchen, separate hall, and dining areas. Ideal for group picnics,
How to get to Attra
By Road: It is a two and a half
By Rai: Karjat’s railway terminus is connected to CST Mumbai, Khopoli, Panvel, Pune and Nashik and would soon be connected by harbor line (which would reduce the traveling time between Karjat- CST and Ghatkopar- Karjat significantly)
By Air: The upcoming airport in Panvel is a 45-minute drive from the Navi Mumbai (developing) airport and 90 minute drive from Santacruz airport
Best Time to go to Attra’s.
Attra is a perfect picnic destination throughout the year. However, monsoons would be the best time. In summers when temperatures soar, you can make optimal use of the two pools on property. Winter fun can be enhanced with a bonfire party under the starry sky.
12 Must Things to See and Do on your Trip
1. You can do various activities like horse riding, rifle shooting, archery, swimming, play cricket, football, carom, chess. Never a dull moment at Attra Farms.
2. The shades of green and unexplored nature truly took my breath away. Plan a photo sho
3. Waking up to birds and the sunlight through the window, rather than a doorbell or honking cars. These birds here thrive on 400 mango trees and over 50 coconut trees.
4. Play with the rescued animals on the farm. There are dogs and horses that are taken care of here, later adopted by guests who visit. Or stay back on the farm to make it their home.
5. Just a drive away is the famous Nitin Desai studios (ND) which have been used for shooting. A half-day morning picnic can be planned and you could get back for lunch on the farm
6. Do not miss a beautiful drive down to the Morbe Dam. You will drive through sleepy villages. The view is scenic, just like a picture postcard. Driving past the flowers, trees, grass, mountains in total silence is an exhilarating experience indeed.
7. A visit to Baba Dairy that is a ten-minute walk away. A food blogger cannot miss
8. The swings at Attra Farms beckon the child in you. Keep swinging high and low, trust me no one will judge you here.
9. You could just sit on the balcony or outside your cottage reading a book as the butterflies flutter by. You do get a
10. If you visit during the rainy season, you will be lucky to be treated with hot bhaj
11. A bonfire at night can be arranged too. Next time I plan to sing romantic love songs and toast marshmallows.
12. Have you tried outdoor yoga and pranayamas?
Close your eyes and imagine the sunrise over
a wide-open green fields, morning rain glistening on treetops, and picturisquemountaintop. Yes, nature is absolutely breathtaking at Attra Holiday and Camping farm
For More details :Call -7021745084
Visit – www.attraholidays.com
People Also Read – Monsoon Getaways Near Mumbai