Let’s make Aam ka Panna Recipe
Summer is just around the corner and so is the season of mangoes. Summers are incomplete without Aam Ka Panna. In fact, everyone will love Aam Ka Panna. Making it every year is now a ritual. It is done with lots of enthusiasm and excitement in our household. Only to enjoy its benefits and taste on a hot summers day. I love the distinct tangy flavour and the cool soothing effect it has to my nerves and body. It’s like an internal air conditioner. I love the sweet, sour and tangy taste, Simply Yummy…I make a huge quantity and store in bottles in the fridge to serve up to my guests every summer.
So here is the easy recipe that will last you a month.
Summers are best to Stir Aam ka Panna Recipe.
The aam ka panna is a coolest Indian summer drink made with raw green tart mangoes.
- 1 kg of sized raw mangoes.
- 1 tablespoon cardamoms, crushed or powdered
- Powdered jaggery- double the amount of the mango pulp.
- Serving options- roasted Jeera powder, mint leaves, a dash of lime.
- Wash the raw mangoes thoroughly with running water. Later pat them dry
- Place the mangoes in a pressure cooker with very little water. Steam the raw mangoes for 3-4 whistles until they become completely soft and pulpy.
- Cool them down, then remove the peel and squeeze out the mango pulp.
- Mix the cardamom powder and powdered jaggery to the mango pulp.
- Blend the mixture with a hand blender and beat well. Blend it becomes a smooth thick mixture like a syrup or concentrate.
- Store Aam ka Panna in an airtight jar or bottle.
- While serving add 1 tbsp of the preserve to one glass of water.
- Stir in jeera, lime, and mint leave and add ice cubes. serve aam ka Panna chilled.
1. It quenches thirst and prevents the excessive loss of salt and iron during summer due to excessive sweating.
2. Aam Ka Panna is considered beneficial in the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders.
3. It is a good source of Vitamin C.
4. it removes toxins and impurities from the blood.
I can go on and on, but I am sure you want to make the recipe now. So carry on and try this Magical Summer coolant.
Happy Summers 🙂 🙂 🙂