Brilliant Berger Paints Products Bloggers Meet
“Painting is a source of endless pleasure but also great anguish.”
Surely the person who wrote this quote was not referring to painting walls. Let me take you back in time, to the Summer of 1972 (not 69). This was the time when my dad decided to paint the house himself. One huge task this was, the house we were talking about was about 900 square feet. As a kid the excitement was uncontrollable. A lot more goes into painting than you might guess, so I thought it would be fun to share until we encountered a lot of difficulties during the painting process. The dust and dirt was endless, spills and drips everywhere. It was a nightmare, primer then laambi. And the scrubbing of the walls till they are smooth while your hands get rough and throat goes sore or visa versa. Then the brush and roller- messy paint flying everywhere!
Thoughts on painting the house
The paint smell was too hard to take, everything was topsy-turvy. I hated every bit then and just wished that school started again. The end result was a disaster and finally, the professional painters were called to complete the job in a few days. After spending a lot of time, money and effort we finally got the house successfully painted.
Today I live in a house whose walls are papered every two years to avoid the stress of painting. The things we do to avoid painting!
Recently I attended the #BergerXP IndiBlogger Meet at Taj Vivanta on 11th of February.
The Flow of events
Thanks to the team of Indibloggers to extend a special invite. Attending the meets is learning and fun, two in one.
1. Starting with Hellos, selfies, with lunch before the main meet was truly welcome.
2. A fun introduction by Anoop and his Indiblogger team. Bloggers were made to walk like Egyptians and swim in the air while playing musical chairs around the tables. Oh, what fun!
3. Product Manager Chandranath Banerjee took center stage and proudly presented Berger Paints products and its new technique of Express Painting that is faster, cleaner and better.
4. The Q & A session was open – some answers cleared the doubts on paints and painting in my head.
5. Not thinking twice it was now time to get our hands and clothes dirty. We worked well as a team sanding off the plaster to smoothen the surface in just a few seconds.
6. We took a crash course in the right way of mixing paint to obtain the color of our choice.
7. Next was the brainstorming session; giving it our best shot The Team Cleaner was happy with what was created on the canvas. A riot of colors and a beautiful Mumbai Meri Jaan that is faster, cleaner and better in every way.
8. Later got time to check out the Berger Express Painting tools which are designed to specifically make the process of painting faster and hassle-free, painting is now an enjoyable experience! You can check it here: Home Painting Tools
Benefits of Berger XP
- 40 percent faster than traditional painting!
- Trained painters for an efficient and better painting
- Get sparkling results with our no-mess tools!
- Cutting-edge vacuum suction-enabled sanding machines keep your house dust-free!
- Better coverage and smoothness guaranteed each time!
- Our certified tools ensure a better finish with high efficiency!
- All these benefits and more offered at no additional cost!
I was excited now and had gained the confidence to get my house painted with Berger. Yaay!!! I was going to say yes to Painting Revolution! Say Yes to Berger Express Painting. This summer of 2017 will be a summer filled with color and the magic of Berger paints.