Special occasions and special people deserve special gifts. Isn’t it? Life is unpredictable hence we must not miss out on the opportunity to gift something special to our loved ones. However, choosing the right gift is not always an easy task. Sometimes it gets quite frustrating and time consuming just thinking of what to gift that special person. Many times you wish to gift something memorable. However, how does one gift with ease? Find that perfect traditional gift yet make it pocket friendly.
Mom and Dad are visiting me in the month of February so I wished to choose some useful and unique gifts to surprise them. Well, recently while surfing the Internet and Instagram I discovered a new website – Tokenz. It instantly caught my attention, and I searched further for those special traditional gifts.
Highlights of Tokenz.com
1. The range of gifting options is immense. From Puja artifacts to perfume & fragrances, dry fruits to chocolates, the website has it all.
2. The website is easy to navigate. You don’t need to sign in to purchase. So often we skip making a purchase due to lengthy sign up procedures during check out. I have to admit I have done it quite often.
3. The website loads smoothly and is also accessible from your mobile phone.
4. The website also lists out gifts according to the occasion eg- Diwali, Rakhi, Christmas, Valentine’s Day etc to make the selection choice easier.
5. It has easy cancellation and return policies.
6. They ship all across India and even to some foreign destinations.
7. Tokenz is a ‘Make in India initiative’, and it sources out authentic crafts from different parts of India. From families and karigars, tokenz.com showcases the lost handicrafts and encourages our traditional art forms and kalakari.
On a positive note starting 2021 let me share a list of wellness and useful products available on the website that I found very interesting for gifting.
1. Terracotta planters and products
These stylish and unique terracotta pots listed on the website will enhance the look of any living space. They make a really good gifting option for any occasion. This Floral Thread Round Terracotta Pot made a beautiful gift for my plant-loving Momma.
2. Diwali Decor Items
Diwali is the most celebrated festival in India. Also being the time to share happiness while gifting something special as a token of gratitude and love. The website has a beautiful collection of idols, figurines, Diwali sweetmeats, dry fruits, torans etc. Tokenz.com offers combination hampers too. To enhance the Diwali festivities, I discovered this unique set of 6 beautiful hand-painted Diyas and Ganesh Lakshmi Idol perfect for my gifting purposes. Adding sweetness to the day with delicious Kaju Kesar Barfee and Kesar Peda.
3. Khadi range of products
The website has over 80 Khadi essentials and products to choose from. These hand-made natural products are formulated for quality healthy living. Khadi products are perfect and affordable and hence great to give or receive as gifts. You can choose your favourite Khadi product from the wide range offered. The handcrafted ayurvedic soap bars of Jasmine, Mint, Lemon, and Khus is the perfect gifting choice for my dad.
4. Indian Paintings
Let the walls of your home speak about the Indian Art. Tokenz.com offers a wide range of paintings from all over the country. They have many types of art that are famous, starting from Mysore wooden inlay painting to traditional Odisha Pattachitra paintings. It was so fascinating to glance through the versatile display. They even have a wide range of Mughals paintings also known as miniature paintings. This rich painting of the Royal Mughal wedding procession will make a colorful addition to any home and also a great gifting option. These put together highlights the craftsmanship, artistic, and hidden creative talents of our craftsmen.
I had an amazing experience while shopping at Tokenz.com. I am so proud of our Indian heritage and culture which is beautifully presented by Tokenz. Come experience Indianness and grab some really good deals whilst enjoying the process of gifting your loved ones. Happy Shopping friends!