Everyone has a different opinion when it comes to colouring your hair. Hair colouring can be done to either cover your grey strands or to change your look on the whole. When experimenting with hair colour, make sure that you choose the best of the hair colours since you do not want to cause any damage to your hair. This time I am giving my hair beautiful colour & “Dekhbhaal” with Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour.
Available in 5 shades:
- Natural Black
- Black Brown
- Dark Brown
- Natural Brown
• Pack contains 1 tube of Crème colourant (50 g), 1 bottle of developer (50 g), 2 conditioner sachets (12 g) & 1 instruction leaflet.
• Pack can be used multiple times to our convenience
• Goodness of Aloe & milk protein that makes your hair soft & shiny!
• No ammonia formula keeps your hair damage free.
• 30 minute application.
Price: Rs 120 for the new Multi- Application pack.
Simple Directions for Use:
1) Pour equal amounts of the developer and the colourant into a mixing bowl
2) Blend them well with a brush.
3) Make sections in your hair with a tail comb.
4) Now apply this mixture on your hair with the brush and leave it on for 30 minutes.
5) Rinse with water thoroughly, apply conditioner provided. Leave on for two minutes and rinse again.
6) Towel dry your hair or a light blow dry will also be fine.
7) It’s so Easy- Peasy! I managed the whole “colouring” process fuss free. 🙂
I am so glad I got a chance to try out Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour. There was no ammonia smell at all unlike some products in the market that claim to be ammonia-free yet smell very strong. However, I recommend a patch test like any other hair colour in the market – it’s always better to be safe.
Instructions were easy to follow without any mess at all. The goodness of aloe and milk protein kept my hair soft & shiny after the wash. There was no hairfall while washing too. I am totally happy with the product.
YAAAAY!!! And the best part is that the goodness of the ingredients lends you that extra ‘dekhbhaal’ only an expert can give. So go on, use Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour and experience #DekhbhaalRichCremeKi in totality.
You can follow the brand on the following platforms: