Wow popcorn is yummy
Doesn’t Popcorn take you back to childhood days, munching on only the salted variety which was available at that time? It is the ultimate snack that gets me excited at the movies even today. I wish to grab that large tub of caramel + Cheese wow popcorn.
Now its time to get WOWed
WOW, Popcorn is a one-of-its-kind popcorn outlet chain, which brings you the finest quality of corn kernels sourced from only the best plantations around the world. WOW, Popcorn came into existence in Mumbai on April 28th, 2013 after a thorough search across the land revealed that a popcorn craving would never be satisfied unless someone decided to bring the WOW experience into the city.
I visited the Carter Road branch and was pleasantly greeted by Suraj Kshirsager- the shift Manager who explained to me all about the mind-blowing new flavours that are creating the WOW factor in the popcorn world.
Each Popcorn was served up in a cute little shot glass, loved the idea of popcorn shots. Taste it to choose what your palate loves the best.
So SweetAnnu had a taste of each flavor and here is my order from best to least favourite.
1. Famously Caramel (Caramel)- I loved the crunchy and sweet taste of caramel and popcorn. My favorite of them all.
2. Mumbai Cheese Tadka – Here we have something different and very addictive. Every Mumbaikar is looking for some spice and this flavour has it all with a perfect blend of cheese and powdered spices. Go for it!!!
3. Cocoamello (Caramel with chocolate) The rich caramel popcorn laced with chocolate is crackling, sweet, irresistible and lip-smacking.
4. Mexicano- ( contains Garlic) I liked the distinct flavour of garlic. This slightly pungent taste needs to be developed and I suggest try it, it’s different.
5. Say Cheese- (Cheese) However much I like cheese I was more eager to try out different flavours. Cheese is my regular at Globus and Suburbia 🙂
6. Sizzling Pudina- Every bite gives you a refreshing minty flavour, quite likable for a new taster like me. I found it quite interesting and fun to munch.
7. Sour Cream and Onion- A relatively new flavour, just like Lays chips. I felt the taste was not so compatible with popcorn and goes better with chips but you may like it so try it nonetheless.
8. Salted Bolted AND Utter butter Flutter- Here we have the classic salted and butter version. Salted for the diet conscious and Utter Butter for the foodie like me.
I recommend it if you want the best of both top-selling flavours. Go grab yr tub of Cheese and caramel and go WOW WOW WOW.
The best part of WOW, It gives you so many options-
2. Enhance every occasion be it parties, festivals, birthdays, anniversaries, and events because we all love popcorn, Don’t we?
More information on – http://www.wowpopcorn.com/
Like on Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/WOWPopcorn/timeline